[users] [ANN] News.php, yet another news site

Jason McBrayer jmcbray at carcosa.net
Fri Apr 2 14:50:14 BST 2021

sose-iwnl writes:

> I've just set up a new news site, News.php.  It's basically a mirror of
> Google News, with a layout similar to 68k.news. You can pass the same
> query strings to it as you would to Google News in order to get a
> customized feed.

That's really neat, thank you for doing this. Some people have had some
concerns about the legal aspects of mirroring, but I think 68k.news is a
lot more high profile, so you'll hear about something happening to them
well before they come for you.

--
Jason McBrayer      | “Strange is the night where black stars rise,
jmcbray at carcosa.net | and strange moons circle through the skies,