gemini.circumlunar.space seems outdated

Stephane Bortzmeyer stephane at sources.org
Sat Apr 3 12:36:14 BST 2021

On Mon, Mar 29, 2021 at 07:46:18PM +0500,
 CyberTailor <cybertailor at gmail.com> wrote
 a message of 8 lines which said:

> * Italian and Russian translations are still not present there

They are now <gemini://gemini.circumlunar.space/docs/translations.gmi>.

> * the latest change to git://gemini.circumlunar.space/gemini-site
> occurred a month ago

Several changes were made in the last days. It seems that the response
time of the complete process is highly variable and unpredictable.

I encourage people to follow the FAQ
<gemini://gemini.circumlunar.space/docs/faq.gmi>, section 4.2 and
submit patches. I don't know if they will always be processed quickly
but I made a patch this morning which was online before lunch.