[ANN] New capsule and Reddit proxy service

Luke Emmet luke at marmaladefoo.com
Sun Apr 4 20:37:28 BST 2021

On 04-Apr-2021 19:48, Alan wrote:

> I've also set up a proxy service that allows some basic browsing of
> Reddit over the Gemini protocol: gemini://gemini.bunburya.eu/remini.gmi
>
> Any feedback welcome.

Welcome - nice to see some new content. Personally, I'm not much of a
Reddit user, but some folk like it. It is nice at least that you have a
simplified UI compared to the full fat web version.

> I have one question: is there a general IRC channel for Gemini, or is
> this mailing list the main method of communication?

See #gemini channel on the tilde.chat IRC server. Like the mailing list
it comes and goes with the level of activity.

  - Luke