[ANN] GemiNaut 0.8.11 is released

Devin Prater r.d.t.prater at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 17:12:35 BST 2021

I'm very glad to see the accessibility improvements! Oh wait, have I
already said this? If so, sorry. This client was already great, and easy to
get started with since it uses a native web engine, but now it's even
better, without the need to hear Ascii art and such, and hearing any
description instead! Now, when Gemini takes off, and blind folks go looking
for a client (most blind people use Windows and iOS), I already can
wholeheartedly recommend clients for these platforms!
Devin Prater
r.d.t.prater at gmail.com