[ANN] GemiNaut 0.8.11 is released

Luke Emmet luke at marmaladefoo.com
Thu Apr 8 14:16:23 BST 2021

Hi Devin

Thanks for the feedback, and for previously explaining to us sighted
people the pitfalls of interacting with Gemini preformatted regions. It
was based on your analysis and explanation that led me to put this
improvement in.

I hope more authors will take the time to add a label to their
preformatted regions and that this becomes "normal practice",
particularly for ASCII art which seems to be more prevalent in Gemini,
but can sound pretty bad through a screen reader.

  - Luke