[spec] The updated speculative specification is now up

Benjamin Cronin bcronin720 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 03:05:56 BST 2021

Perhaps it could mention something about published vulnerabilities or
crackability with consumer hardware, as a response to the [by whom?] that
nervuri mentions here.
I think library support is also important to make sure that any
implementations are done well and that people aren't trying to rush a
standard without proper support, leading to more bugs and opportunities for
malicious attacks.
- Entflammen