[tech] gmisub2atom

mbays mbays at sdf.org
Sat Apr 10 21:40:30 BST 2021

I couldn't find an implementation of what is described in the gmisub
spec, i.e. conversion to an atom feed, and I wanted it for use in
newsboat. So I just implemented it myself.

=> gemini://gemini.thegonz.net/gmisub2atom/

Nothing fancy, just a simpleminded C implementation. For the heavy
lifting of parsing gemini and urls, it uses some code from sircmpwn's
gmni and (like gmni) curl, both of which were quite pleasant to use.

Maybe this has already been done and I just couldn't find it?