[ANNOUNCE] [META] Mailing List Moderation Update

Alexander Kellett lypanov+gemini at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 10:38:54 BST 2021

JFWIW the current implementation of the topics system doesn't suit the
needs I have (which others concurred with at the time). I gave it a few
months but nothing has improved.

The vast majority of posts I'm interested in are still being sent with
[ANN], as in, topicless.

Unsubscribing alas as I seem to be the only person that finds the list a
bit unmanageable in it's current state.

Alex