[users] jemini: dual http/gemini server with spring-boot integration (and client)

Stephane Bortzmeyer stephane at sources.org
Wed Apr 14 17:34:07 BST 2021

On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 05:51:37PM +0200,
 Peter Mucha <ptmucha at gmail.com> wrote
 a message of 54 lines which said:

> did you use some kind of script for validating servers?

No, I manage a crawler and I was investigating the capsules that were
known but without successful connection to their robots.txt.

> I recall reading this on the mailing list but I am not sure anymore.

There are test suites for clients
(<gemini://gemini.conman.org/test/torture/>,
<gemini://egsam.glv.one/>) but, AFAIK, not for servers.