[ANN] Release 1.1 of MastoGem

Romain de Laage romain.delaage at rdelaage.ovh
Sun Apr 18 15:23:56 BST 2021

Hi,

Today I released the 1.1 version of MastoGem it include little
enhancements and bug fixes. You can now configure a rate limit for
requests to prevent your instance to be blocked by the remote Mastodon
instance if a crawler is visiting it.

All the information about this release is here :
gemini://rdelaage.ovh/blog/003-mastogem-release-1.1.gmi

Romain.