[users] Announcing Gemini Quickstart!

Stephane Bortzmeyer stephane at sources.org
Mon Apr 19 16:38:35 BST 2021

On Mon, Apr 19, 2021 at 11:06:40AM -0400,
 Jason McBrayer <jmcbray at carcosa.net> wrote
 a message of 24 lines which said:

> I've gotten the feedback that there aren't really any easy-to-find
> Gemini resources for non-technical beginners; people who may not
> have experience with Gopher or any other non-WWW protocols, or who
> can't compile a client from source, for example. I decided to meet
> this issue by writing one.

Excellent. This was indeed a big problem (not having an "outreach"
site). Congratulations.

I find there is not a lot of propaganda "why Gemini is good for
you". But may be this is on purpose and you wanted to focus on the
onboarding of new users?