[tech] server testing

Sgaith Sgiath at pm.me
Tue Apr 20 11:18:03 BST 2021

Hi,
I am in the process of writing server framework for Gemini (you can expect announcement soon) and I am looking for more ways how to test it.

I did use https://github.com/michael-lazar/gemini-diagnostics and right now I am looking for ways how to test behavior on slow or weird connections. I am not too familiar with low level networking so I am looking for more information here. Specifically I would like to test scenario where client request comes in multiple packets over very slow connection. Is there some automated test which can do that for me? Or how could I test it manually (on Linux)?

Thank you everyone for your work on Gemini!
--
Sgiath
GPG: 0x70F9C7DE34CB3BC8