The geminauts (Was: Gempub 1.0.0 ; A new eBook format based on Gemini Protocol's Gemtext

Devin Prater r.d.t.prater at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 15:07:14 BST 2021

Well, I'm 26, almost 27 oh my gosh I'm getting old! But yeah I just love
the enharrent accessibility of Gemini, minus unlabeled blocks of course,
but the fact that it's actually *hard* for once for content to not be
accessible is so, so refreshing. Like, even with its minimalism, it gives
power to content to be the content, and not just semantics.
Devin Prater
r.d.t.prater at gmail.com