The geminauts (Was: Gempub 1.0.0 ; A new eBook format based on Gemini Protocol's Gemtext

Jason McBrayer jmcbray at carcosa.net
Wed Apr 28 02:38:25 BST 2021

ew.gemini writes:
> I'm amazed that gemini attracts youngsters as well. Good on you!
> Content is imho much more important than "the looks" --- with a few
> exceptions.

What's interesting to me is that this thread is bearing out my general
impression that there's a bimodal distribution of people on Gemini –
almost everyone's over 40 or under 25. Lots of GenX and GenZ, not a lot
of Millennials.

--
Jason McBrayer      | “Strange is the night where black stars rise,
jmcbray at carcosa.net | and strange moons circle through the skies,