[tech] [humor] Upgrade your browsing

Gary Johnson lambdatronic at disroot.org
Fri Apr 30 15:13:14 BST 2021

Matthew Graybosch <contact at starbreaker.org> writes:
> As somebody who makes webshit at their day job, this is just a little too plausible to be funny.

I definitely got a good laugh out of this one, but as someone who also
leads a team of web developers for my day job, I have to agree that this
is scarily believable.

I have at least gotten my dev team to use a collaborative
version-controlled Gemini capsule as our team wiki instead of pulling in
yet another bloated web app to share simple textual information with one
another.

Happy hacking (in the slow lane),
  Gary

--
GPG Key ID: 7BC158ED
Use `gpg --search-keys lambdatronic' to find me

Why is HTML email a security nightmare? See https://useplaintext.email/

Please avoid sending me MS-Office attachments.