Station, a centralised social network on Gemini

Oliver Simmons oliversimmo at gmail.com
Tue May 4 16:57:24 BST 2021

On Tue, 4 May 2021 at 10:53, Stephane Bortzmeyer <stephane at sources.org> wrote:

> Interesting experience, a social network based on Gemini:
>
> gemini://station.martinrue.com/
>
> This is quite experimental at this time, the source code is not even
> released yet.

This is really neat! I can see myself using this :D
Gemini-based social networks are really nice.

As someone else already said¹, an image/linking ability or something
would be nice. It appears at current that attempting to add => to the
start of a message to make it a link gets it stripped.
=> gemini://station.martinrue.com/bortzmeyer/06ed768e51bd41a79e9fa0a9d5c75bad ¹

Here I am :) :
=> gemini://station.martinrue.com/goodclover

-Oliver Simmons