[users] Apogee, a new Gemini server

Alan gemini at bunburya.eu
Sat May 15 12:07:41 BST 2021

Hi everyone,

I would like to introduce Apogee, a Gemini server I have been working
on, written in Kotlin. It's still very much a work in progress, but as
it is basically usable now I thought it would be a good time to share
it. The source code is at https://github.com/bunburya/apogee. The README
contains instructions on how to set up and configure the server.

I've written a short gemlog post about it at
gemini://gemini.bunburya.eu/gemlog/posts/2021-05-15-announcing-apogee-gemini-server.gmi

It currently supports roughly the same set of features as Molly Brown
(albeit with a larger memory footprint given that it runs on the JVM),
but I hope to add new features in future.

Hope someone finds it useful!

Alan