[users] Introducing gemthought, a format for micro gemlogging

Chris McGee newton688 at gmail.com
Wed May 19 02:00:16 BST 2021

Hello All,

I've been finding that the drive to write lengthy articles, rfcs and
gemlogs has been keeping me from writing anything at all in my gemini
capsule. Drawing inspiration from micro-blogging platforms that I use
regularly I started writing gemthoughts, which are meant to be really
short, simple and approachable so that I will hopefully do this more often.

I've started publishing them here:
gemini://lonelysilo.ca/gemthought

A draft description of the format with some semantics can be found here:
gemini://lonelysilo.ca/rfc/gemthought.gmi

Cheers,
Chris