[Help Wanted] I have no idea how to make a security token for Ariana

Jason McBrayer jmcbray at carcosa.net
Wed Jun 9 15:31:41 BST 2021

almaember writes:

> What you're looking for is a TLS client certificate. Each client has
> their own way to generate it, and I'm not completely sure Ariane even
> supports them.

Ariane supports using client certificates, but doesn't provide a way to
generate them. The Ariane settings pane says to see the Ariane homepage
for steps to create a suitable keystore, but I wasn't able to find those
instructions.

--
Jason McBrayer      | “Strange is the night where black stars rise,
jmcbray at carcosa.net | and strange moons circle through the skies,