[USERS] Gnuser.land in orbit - Second launch

The Gnuserland gnuserland at mailbox.org
Wed Jun 9 20:07:30 BST 2021

Hi Terry,

I checked the page with Amfora & Bombadillo, and the Ascii Art looks
fine, however for some reason Micro was saving the files in unix rather
in dos.

I don't know how to inspect the file, the only insight I have is that I
started to work it with Notepad++ on Windows and then on Mousepad on
Debian, Nano and eventually Micro.

I tried to download the binary to check the page with Bollux but the
link is broken.

Cheers,

Gnuserland