[Off Topic]Discussing how to have communities without going back to something http/s based

orbifx fox at orbitalfox.eu
Mon Jun 14 09:47:05 BST 2021

On 2021/06/13 01:04, Jason McBrayer wrote:
> Someone pointed me at NNCP a while ago

I think that might have been me :)

Andrew,
Can you say a bit more about what feels cluttered about the mailing lists?
Do you have a mail client set-up and configured to your liking?
Are you making use of the topic filtering on mailman?

PS: As for NNTP, I run a server for a small group of people. Tempted to expand this group if we could form a network of NNTP servers.