Malicious Links

gemproj at suckless.anonaddy.com gemproj at suckless.anonaddy.com
Sat Jul 10 16:55:10 BST 2021

Isn't that basically what all applications (that are capable of any state
change) do essentially? Build an application layer on top of a protocol? If
you remove Gemini, you got TCP and UDP, and then IP.

If Gemini permits something but doesn't have it out of the box, people will
create another layer. It's natural I believe 🤷‍♀️