Deurbanising the Web

gemproj at suckless.anonaddy.com gemproj at suckless.anonaddy.com
Mon Jul 19 12:35:44 BST 2021

He makes a few very valid points that gemini suffers from as well, if you
consider them bad. Otherwise they'd be features right?

However the biggest complaint I have with his assessment is the things
gemini struggles with, too. Discovery and searchability. At least you can
link on gemini, but on a pdf a link is a potentially dead thing, more dead
than on gemini or on the web.

Apart from that he makes a few very good and valid points. I like it (apart
from having another pdf on my phone now that I manually need to delete
🤦‍♀️)

~m