[Logarion] [dev] Status quo

SP sp at orbitalfox.eu
Sun Feb 25 15:52:21 UTC 2018

Development is approaching version 0.4, whose aim is to make Logarion
more usable, especially for generation of static websites.

Three issues have been known:

1. Inconsistent author field generation & parsing (fixed generation)
2. Auto-naming files
3. Default category states

Will follow through with individual threads for each issue, because they
all contain usability aspects and I'd value some discussion on them.

If you are aware of any issues and think they should be fixed for 0.4,
let me know. Once they above features are settled, I will package a 0.4
release candidate.

--
	SP