[Logarion] [issue] Auto-naming files

SP sp at orbitalfox.eu
Mon Feb 26 15:00:47 UTC 2018

On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 02:31:10PM +0000, krokr wrote:
>I feel like a datetime stamp might hold more value if you would start
>adding numbers. For archiving anyway it could prove valuable in a way.

Datetime is already contained in the meta information and there are
other interfaces to list that way, but you are making a point in
general. I think the dependencies of the website structure need to be
taken out of the naming scheme for local archives.

That said, datetime can look more noisy, specially when it gets down to
hours and minutes. Do you think it will be ok?

   some-lead.2018-02-26-0231.md

--
	SP