[Logarion] [issue] Auto-naming files

SP sp at orbitalfox.eu
Tue Feb 27 18:04:53 UTC 2018

On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 11:19:25PM -0300, F.- wrote:
> autonaming should match with the site/topic structure.

I've started to think that the web structure and the local file base have somewhat incompatible dynamics.

For static generation for example, it would be nice to have short URIs so that they make sense and can be shared easily.
For the archive, that doesn't matter, because one should use the command interface (logarion_cli) and addressing accross archive will use the logarion webserver.

So I will split the auto-naming functions for `create` and `convert`. I.e. they will use different logic and take it based on our use experience.
Good idea? Comments?

--
    SP