[Logarion] [logarion]Thoughts on a naming convention

SP sp at orbitalfox.eu
Sat Mar 3 09:40:19 UTC 2018

I'm in two minds about this. Such analogies get different reactions from different people.

Some will find this fun and it will be a theme to be inspired from and distinguish Logarion. Others might be confused when they are first exploring Logarion.

We could use these analogies in some tutorials and guides, so long they are introduced in the top.

What do others think about this? If there is support, we can go into the details of each analogy.

--
    SP