[Logarion] Next: federation (and Gopher) or Org-mode?

SP sp at orbitalfox.eu
Thu Apr 5 22:31:31 UTC 2018

Thanks for the input. It helps to know what people would appreciate more. If you have any plans or existing content that would benefit from it, do tell.

I'm working on both features, which are experimentally available on the development branch.

Org-mode files are recognised by Logarion on there, but there is no HTML conversion for now.

Federation is not usable yet. I'm experimenting with using Gopher as the exchange protocol between two archives. Writing is almost there, but haven't even started reading.The OCaml code for Gopher is discrete so it can be a standalone library.