[Logarion] Next: federation (and Gopher) or Org-mode?

Andrew Miloradovsky andrew at interpretmaths.bid
Thu Apr 5 18:43:51 UTC 2018

Also, w.r.t. the headers' names:

I like the capitalized version more; partly because it emphasizes the
respect for established conventions (that's preferable), partly because
it is more aesthetic, IMO.

OTOH, I don't think renaming them to "the closest analogues" is a good
idea; because it would obscure their meaning, for the sake of what?
Make the format easier for newcomers to understand, than those with
pre-existing deep knowledge of HTTP and the e-mail format. — Better
borrow from *TeX.