[Logarion] Feature Request: Exposing Low level operations to command line nterface

refpga at disroot.org refpga at disroot.org
Tue Jan 8 18:10:28 GMT 2019

Hi,
I was thinking that we should have the low level operations in logarion
exposed via command line. Features like ID generation on demand, could
be useful for further integration into, (say) editors like emacs, or
simply other clients using the command line interface. I don't know of
any other low level functions which may be required, but making this a
priority would be a good thing I think. (Think of git command line with
a rich amount of operations provided through command line, or pandoc).

--
Refpga