[Logarion] Shoud I be developing Logarion on Guix?

Andrew Miloradovsky andrew at interpretmath.pw
Wed Mar 27 16:35:02 GMT 2019

Mirage OS seems to be the way to go for all server software written in
OCaml; it provides a more convenient hardware (and OS) abstraction.
While Guix is supposed to be used on a desktop or server, where the
software is written in multiple different languages and build systems.

So you might still use Guix as a development environment, instead of say
Debian: seems like Guix is somewhat less hostile towards OPAM than Nix…
Either way, you may and probably should have the build scripts for those
(say =logarion.scm= with the package description, and =default.nix=).