Local filename format

fox at orbitalfox.eu fox at orbitalfox.eu
Sat Mar 6 17:59:16 GMT 2021

The UUIDs are random at generation, so yes there is no easy mnemonic other than looking at it, or perhaps using the Logarion command to search and edit.

You've described my conundrum well Ben, about the exclusive benefits of each approach. One extra benefit of UUID first is that it's unlikely to get many overlapping cases (think articles starting with "The ..").

I reckon for general distribution UUIDs first might be better (also for URL expansion), but can't decide for local. Maybe it can be UUID first when exporting and then configurable for local?

belong seems settled on his preference. Do you have a preference ben?