Gemini Export

Ben benulo at systemli.org
Wed Mar 10 14:11:35 GMT 2021

On 3/9/21 10:39 PM, fox at orbitalfox.eu wrote:
> Do you recommend the converter always ads a a space or follow the
> authors format?
> Thankfully the parser providers (or can provide) information about the
> author's choice.

I guess author's preference is fine, though I'm not aware if there's any
special convention in Markdown or Gemtext for doing it one way or the
other. I would always separate the # to make it clear that it's not part
of the first word, and it just strikes me as visually appealing in
plaintext, as it's a little more eye catching and helps the header to
stand out.

Ben

--
gemini://kwiecien.us/