News: Interactive create command

Ben benulo at systemli.org
Sun Mar 14 07:40:32 GMT 2021

This is great, I just tested it successfully. I think you might also
consider adding a -y switch to auto-answer yes to the index/publish
questions, or something along those lines.

Or maybe "create" can have options independent of interactive mode that
decide if the newly created file gets published or indexed, like
"logarion create -p" for publishing. Maybe -i could be for "index" and
something like -pi would be "publish and index". Perhaps interactive
could be -I? Just random ideas. User can the invoke the command with
whatever scheme they want.

--
gemini://kwiecien.us/