Gemini Export

fox at orbitalfox.eu fox at orbitalfox.eu
Sun Mar 14 11:50:11 GMT 2021

On 2021/03/14 07:46, Ben wrote:
> I can't delete a text by simply deleting its file because it still gets indexed and published as the hard links remain. [..] "unpublish" thing but that's slightly different.

`Unpublish` is for only unpublishing the text, without deleting it from your archive. During `convert` it's supposed to detected deleted texts, remove the hard links and also (not yet implemented) remove the published versions of the text.

Looking at the code now, I see that I excluded this purging from the converter during my experiments and alterations. I'll include it and write to the list when ready.