Dev: upcoming features and changes

fox at orbitalfox.eu fox at orbitalfox.eu
Thu Jun 17 11:51:55 BST 2021

While the feed it generates looks simple, missing the body of the text is an annoyance for some who prefer to pull the feed and read offline.

My plan is to only include the body of recent texts, as a balance between the two uses.

As for the HTML format, we need to check the capability of feed readers. URIs are parsed by thunderbird even if in plain text I think, but to display an image an HTML tag is probably required.

I'm tickled by how XML was accepted as a feed format, but HTML tags are not accepted ^^

Noted the above in my plan file.