index.gmi

Ben benulo at systemli.org
Tue Jun 22 14:18:22 BST 2021

I just tested it and so far it looks very nice. Thanks!

It jut so happens that I don't have any topics defined for any of the
texts I exported to gemini/, so maybe the "Main Topics" section could be
omitted if it will be empty? (Of course, I should just start adding
topics to the posts.)

Also, I noticed index.gmi doesn't display the title of the Logarion,
which was "Ben's Logarion ☪". It would probably look nice on the main
page. :) That might also warrant adjusting the title in index.date.gmi
to reflect the fact that it's not the main page of the Logarion archive.

--
gemini://kwiecien.us/