Link entries?

orbifx 🦊 fox at orbitalfox.eu
Sat Jul 31 16:24:08 BST 2021

Do you see any significant advantage in specially "link" texts, whose purpose is to archive links?

One idea would be to have a `Link:` or `Reference:` field (more thought needed) and the body of the text would be the description or comment. Writing this, I remembered that I intended to implement a Reference field so that people can refer and comment other texts.

Alternatively, no headers are introduced and we write the link and text in the body. The archiver would struggle to distinguish this as a link-text, maybe depending on a special topic.

Your perspective would help me :)