Link entries?

vidak at riseup.net vidak at riseup.net
Sun Aug 1 02:31:25 BST 2021

I think it would be a good idea (:

I myself find it hard to make blogrolls (etc) by hand, so if you could
come up with some way of automating the process a little more, that
would be so cool!!!!

I was thinking, the way you _might_ be able to do it is just have two
columns of fields where the user could input a gemini or http link, and
then a title or description text for the link!

Then, you could add rows through a simple process of a carriage return,
or some such.

What were you thinking? I have promised you many times I would like to
use Logarion, and I think I am nearing the end of my time with Hugo (:

I want my website to look like this now:
https://web.archive.org/web/20181115222352cs_/http://nand.club/

It was a PUBNIX that I ran for ... almost a year?

Have a guess what system aesthetics I based it on (:

~vidak