Link entries?

orbifx 🦊 fox at orbitalfox.eu
Sun Aug 1 12:10:56 BST 2021

On 2021/08/01 02:31, vidak at riseup.net wrote:
> I myself find it hard to make blogrolls (etc) by hand, so if you could
> come up with some way of automating the process a little more, that
> would be so cool!!!!

It would still be manual. All that would be different is that those links could have 'meta-data' that the archive could easily understand, i.e. header fields would be associated with the link instead of the body of text. I only see a small gain but wondered if others could think of more.

> I was thinking, the way you _might_ be able to do it is just have two
> columns of fields where the user could input a gemini or http link, and
> then a title or description text for the link!

That's the way I was thinking, seems most intuitive and already taking place, eg:
https://envs.net/~novaburst/6b8e1ff9.htm
https://texts.orbitalfox.eu/7b7d9297.htm

The asterisks are perhaps superfluous.

> I have promised you many times I would like to use Logarion, and I
> think I am nearing the end of my time with Hugo (:

It has been prophetised it will happen, I know it will happen ^^

> I want my website to look like this now:
> https://web.archive.org/web/20181115222352cs_/http://nand.club/
> Have a guess what system aesthetics I based it on (:

Nix? :P
You can edit the CSS to make it look like that. Here to help when you get to it :)